Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Interesting and ... wait, what was I going to say?

I'm sure we've all had those days where you just forget things and try as you might to remember them the memory just never comes back, right? It's quite a horrible feelings, isn't it? I find it just drives me insane when that happens. 

For example, this weekend I was visiting my father down in Narnia when low and behold we're on our way back when I remember that I forgot my backpack. Well, say goodbye to textbooks and notes. They definitely weren't with me in the car. Come to think of it, I only remembered the backpack when I stepped out of the car on my own front yard in Azkaban. Quite a pain! 

Now, a good trick to avoid forgetting things in your writing is - first and foremost - to write it down! You'd think this would be obvious, right? Well it wasn't for me, at first. I thought that I could remember every little detail in this head of mine, but that was quite a blunder. Let me tell you that going to sleep doesn't help that little plan of remembering everything because I forgot my entire plot the next morning.

That was a really bad experience for me. Also, since I don't have time to be writing of late - due to upcoming exams in 26 days - I am stuck writing down notes whenever I can in anticipation for the summer! 

I'm sure you're all just as excited as I am for the summer, right? If you're not excited then you're probably going to be in summer school or you've got a really agonizing summer job to do, am I right? Heh, you'll get there. The excitement will soon begin. 

Just wait for it. 

Alright, that's all I've got to say for today as I've got to finish some homework that my kind father dared to email to me. :) Lucky me, right?

Write on.